- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
ServiceNow is one of the fastest growing cloud platforms in the market and has been growing exponentially each year. Our organization offers a broad range of ServiceNow development and customization services to give our customers the flexibility to automate even more of their employee’s tasks and optimize their business workflows further.
So not only is ServiceNow transforming how businesses work, but it is also reformulating how developers code, learn and innovate. Here, you have the opportunity to apply your expertise, and solve a multitude of business challenges within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We have several open positions.
- With provided training and mentorship, quickly adapt existing Web development skills to the ServiceNow platform and become a productive member of the ServiceNow development team;
- Participate on an agile Scrum team, developing and customizing applications and business processes for ServiceNow;
- Work closely with peer developers to plan, execute and review day by day tasks;
- Collaborate with the team (PM, developers) to ensure that project deliverables meet the required quality standards;
- Provide the client with ServiceNow development Best-Practices and assist in their implementation;
- Develop ServiceNow Design and Update Documentation for code and configurations;
- Perform ServiceNow Application Configuration;
- Develop Custom Code for ServiceNow application modules;
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus;
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems, including loading, manipulation and maintenance of data;
- Deliver ServiceNow development consulting services based on the Client’s ServiceNow release plan, including all modules implemented by the client.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of working experience in software development;
- Experience in relevant Web development languages and technologies (HTML, CSS, XML, REST, Ajax);
- Familiar with Database concepts such as M2M, table indexes, references, etc;
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to self-organize, be proactive and responsible;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Problem solver and technology enthusiast;
- Fluency in English.
- Transparent management;
- Motivational salary package;
- Life Insurance;
- Medical Subscription;
- Project Bonuses;
- Annual Bonuses based on performance;
- Work from Home and possibility of full remote collaboration;
- Bonus days besides the vacation days;
- Custom trainings and paid certifications.
- Continuous Learning
- Flexible work schedule
- Health Insurance
- Training programs
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Discuss with a Talent Sourcer
- Discuss with a ServiceNow Developer from our team