- Domain Human Resources
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship with each Recruiting leads,
- Work with the Resource Forecasting Lead and Resource Pool Leads to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts
- Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
- Act as the global expert for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding
Skills that make your work successful:
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Requires moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Impact or Decision Impact
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!