- Domain Insurance
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
In this role, you will work as a member of the team working for AGCS Reinsurance Analytics and Pricing. The Reinsurance Actuarial Analytics and Pricing team is responsible for the Analytical Support for the Reinsurance Department, including pricing and recommendations to optimize key metrics. Additionally, we support Planning, Accounting and numerous adhoc requests.
- Gather, clean and analyze historical and modeled losses.
- Understand the interplay between Cat and Non-Cat losses with capital models
- Estimate the expected benefit for different structures by LoB and communicate the results.
- Support tracking of the current accident year.
- Support the planning and allocation of the reinsurance treaties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial;
- Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage;
- Willing to get involved in wider team projects, project experience is an advantage;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/become-actuary.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Data analysis skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to
your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be
reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
- Customer Focus
- Work from home
- Holiday Bonus
- Learning budget and platforms
- Bookster subscription
- Healthy bar