- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
In this role, you will support in preparing and analyzing financial data, perform controlling activities and steer cash measures for A – GP. This will be done in close collaboration with A – GP pillar controllers.
- Preparing and providing standardized SAP reports for the A-GP Pillar Controlling and Service Owners regarding:
- Plan/ Forecast/ Pricing
- Analysis of deviations to Plan/ Forecast/ Business Case in P&L, Costs and Revenues for each Service Family and each Cost Category (Depreciation, Service Provider, External labor etc.
- Prepare deviation package (overview with deviations, trends, costs details from SAP)
- Ensure completeness and correctness of monthly revenues and costs: Cost & Revenue verification support for A-GP in close collaboration with A-GP contact persons. Handle requests for Service Owners as a result of CRV outcome (financial reports)
- Handle and maintain the CRV tool feedback
- Define and ensure high quality of GP controlling processes and tools
- Conduct operational financial controlling of services and projects
- Support in steering the smart prices and costs measures
- Support in monthly rolling forecast (commercial reviews)
- Excellent academic degree/qualification, preferably in business administration, economics or similar fields
- Relevant work experience in Controlling or similar activity. International financial operations controlling experience is a plus
- Capable of structuring, mapping and analyzing complex set of data
- High affinity for Operations and / or IT
- Fluent in English is a must, additional language skills are a plus
- Strong conceptual capabilities and positive, result-oriented &can do mentality
- Team player with well-developed social and communication skills and cross- cultural experience
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Excel VBA / MS Access is a plus
- Excellent business English
- SAP Skills (Fi/Co) are recommendable
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
- Customer Focus
- Work from home
- Holiday Bonus
- Learning budget and platforms
- Bookster subscription
- Healthy bar