- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Type of contract N/A
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (previously Dynamics AX) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) business software empowers our clients with with extensible applications that adapt to fluid markets, industry imperatives and agile business models. We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP consultants to support our clients.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customers business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customers needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the customers business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the customers business requirements.
- Facilitates the customers decision-making process and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- At least 1 year experience demonstrating core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX products to potential clients and partners
- At least 1 year experience in a large account implementation
Personality and Cultural Success Factors
- Easy to do business with. Consistently have the proper mood and an accepting attitude. Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life. Working in the technology field is like living his/her hobby.
- Strategic thinker – creates alternate ways to proceed and translates grand strategies into pragmatic, do-able programs and actions.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy.In this process, a key skill is to sift out irrelevant and peripheral material and to focus on what counts.
- Patience and discipline to continue making logical decisions in high pressure situations.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things can be done better.
- Member of the digital thumb tribe – is always networked and connected.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from any source and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator – can easily put his/her thoughts into words.Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great.