The primary responsibilities of this position will be to provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/AX design, development, documentation, and support for customizations to existing features and new features while upholding X++ coding standards and methodologies.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Technical design, develop and testing of core Dynamics 365/AX granules and add-on’s
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in at least two D365 or AX 2012 implementations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software programming and development in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX X++.
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Must be proficient developing and coding in
- Dynamics 365F&O/AX 2012 (for ERP)
- Microsoft Visual Studio C#.Net and ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- XML and Dynamics Application Integration Framework
- Enterprise Portal on Microsoft SharePoint
- The ability to travel between 20-40%
- SQL Certification
- Certification in Dynamics 365F&O or AX
Personality and Cultural Success Factors
- Easy to do business with. Consistently have the proper mood and an accepting attitude. Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life. Working in the technology field is like living his/her hobby.
- Strategic thinker – creates alternate ways to proceed and translates grand strategies into pragmatic, do-able programs and actions.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy.In this process, a key skill is to sift out irrelevant and peripheral material and to focus on what counts.
- Patience and discipline to continue making logical decisions in high pressure situations.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things can be done better.
- Member of the digital thumb tribe – is always networked and connected.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from any source and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator – can easily put his/her thoughts into words.Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great.