- Domain Human Resources
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme in Human Resources will let you maximise your potential. It’s a 18-month fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals, helping you develop a key appreciation of the role that a large part of our workforce undertakes. But that’s just the start; we want you to fully get to grips with the strategic nature of HR. After that, you’ll be well prepared for a career in any one of the following areas of HR: Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Rewards, Performance & Learning or Organizational Effectiveness.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
• a 18-month program to prepare for managerial after the programme and senior managerial roles in the future
• a job with real impact on our progressive business
• world-class leadership training in United Kingdom with graduates and senior leaders from all over the world
• development opportunities in a dynamic and multinational environment
• superb working environment for learning and growing among professionals
• a young, vibrant and dynamic team
• the opportunity to be part of the transformation in the tobacco industry
• supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor to accelerate your career development
It is tough! It is fast-paced! And it will stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
• are looking for an international career in HR
• have an university degree or equivalent (Human Resources, Commerce and Business, Psychology)
• max 3 years of relevant working experience/ other relevant professional experience
• are driven and ambitious
• are an inspiring and engaging individual
• possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
• have strong analytical skills
• have positive and constructive attitude
• are internationally mobile
• speak Romanian and English fluently
Remember, the only limits are your own!
Show us what are you made of and bring your difference!
… we are looking forward to your application!
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
- Making a difference
- Global Career Oportunities
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Get rapid career growth
- Work from home