- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
Passive Safety Algorithm team is developing algorithms for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lifes when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate developer which loves programming and algorithms.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop and release algorithm components. Development is done in close collaboration with WW senior experts and customer team from where you will get the specific requirements. You will release the components according to the process, provide support for users and participate in investigations regarding performance and new algorithm concepts.
Take the chance to develop further with us!
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Good knowledge of C and C++, C#
• University Degree (i.e: Computer Science, Informatics,..)
• Understanding of embedded systems with real time constraints
• Good to have: experience with Visual Studio, DOT NET, QT, CPP Unit, version management systems (MKS, SVN, Jenkins), database modeling and SQL
• Good English language skills
• Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task.
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs