- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
- Displays & Instrument Clusters;
- Climatisation & Haptic Control;
- Comfort Electronics;
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
- Develop software products, according to customer software requirements, at the requested quality level;
- Create the design and implement the assigned software module and prepare the module tests;
- Update documentation.
The tools used are C development environment, debuggers, communication bus simulation (CANoe).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 4 years working experience in embedded C programming;
- Experience in working with microcontrollers;
- CAN protocol knowledge;
- Linux knowledge would be a plus;
- Ability to analyze and syntheses a software solution;
- Medium English – speaking and writing level;
- Initiative and result orientation.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs