- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
You will have to:
• Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
• Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques.
• Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level.
• Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures
• Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
• English and German - Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Production or Engineering background is a plus
•Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
•Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
•Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
•Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
•International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
•Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs