2 months ago
- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
As a Financial Controller in our department you will be part of an International Team.
You will have to:
- Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
- Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques.
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures
- Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs