- Domain IT Hardware
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
We have a great opportunity for experienced or unexperienced electrical engineers, to work on applications projects for a well known company. You will be part of an existing team with recognized worldwide competence using an advanced laboratory equipment set.
The main tasks would be:
• Design, calculation, simulation of modules for automotive use in compliance to product specification (using tools like Mathcad, MATLAB, Saber or CAD).
• Document the design, development process and qualification result.
• System design and verification methods (e.g. FMEA )
• Participate at trainings and knowledge sharing process in order to improve work results
• HW testing according to defined requirements and specifications
• Opportunity to work with high-tech equipment would allow your electronic hobby to be your full-time job?
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Degree in electrical/electronic engineering
• Other university degrees, with training and knowledge of hardware development
• Knowledge of:
-analog / digital electronic design (basic electronic)
-schematic entry and simulation software tools
-interface between hardware and software
-design verification and analysis
-function block definition
• Advanced level of English
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs