- Domain Supply Chain - Production
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of our products. The Quality Manager in Project (QMP) is member of the project core team as empowered partner of the Project Manager (PM) for quality relevant issues and for the assurance of lessons learned.
The QMP ensures that the necessary quality and safety measures for the project are identified and noted with respect to all requirements. In case of deviations the QMP has the task to make sure that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
To this avail, the QMP is part of the divisional Q-organization, i.e. he/she is disciplinary independent from the PM and he/she has the right to escalate.
The role of the QMP includes both managing and quality engineering activities.
Come and join us for a career in Quality Management for embedded systems.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in a relevant technical field (i.e. Electronics, Mechatronics, ...);
• Understanding of embedded systems;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
• Good communication and team skills;
• Knowledge and experience with automotive quality standards (e.g. ISO TS
• 16949) will be a plus.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs