- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
Continental established a Global Business Service Center in Timisoara. We provide tailor-made services with the focus on accounting and purchasing activities for the European companies of the ContiTech Division Europe. In line with the needs of our customers in the Group companies, we offer high-quality solutions. In the coming years, we will grow significantly and contribute to the further development and optimization of existing processes in addition to the pure execution of customer services. This is an essential value-added factor for the entire ContiTech division. As employees, you have the opportunity for your professional methodical and personal development an attractive employer.
Currently we are looking for candidates with the following profile: Senior Accounts Payable Accountant.
• Be an expert in AP accounting
• Support the team lead in training and coordination of task
• Process incoming invoices and credit notes via an automatic invoice management tool in SAP
• Obtain invoice approvals via a workflow application and clarify differences
• Initiate resolution of invoices non-compliant to Continental standards
• Interact with suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies of invoices
• Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries
• Review and reconcile vendor statements against account payable balances
• Prepare monthly reports for the creation of invoice provision
• Participate in future work migration from an other location to the Shared Service Center
• Prepare documents for audit reports
• Identify improvement needs and take part in enhancement project.
Your own willingness, skills and company circumstances could give you the opportunity to develop your career and widen your responsibilities by having access to vertical/horizontal internal moves.
• University degree in Finance / Economics or comparable
• 7+ years work experience in accounting
• Knowledge of up-to-date finance tools (SAP preferred)
• Good English skills
• Good German and / or French skills
• Willingness to work in an international environment
• Positive attitude to work as a business service partner
• Strong teamwork spirit.
What we offer
Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than 233,000 people in 56 countries.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs