- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Iasi
- Salary To be determined
Are you a passionate developer, enthusiastic, eager to be part of a great team? If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects, you will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects. In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team. In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
• Need to be fluent in C++;
• Have good knowledge/experience of application development in C++;
• Ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
• Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
• Able to work in a challenging environment;
• Be English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
Would be a plus:
• Experience in Service Oriented Architectures
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
• Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
• Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
• Knowledge on Adaptive AUTOSAR;
• German Speaker.
What we offer
At Vehicle Network & Information, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of VNI functions and solutions.
We have a strong team culture.
Constant focus on Innovation to drive the best results for business.
You can benefit of an already established Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities, as there are many ways to contribute
Continental offers equal opportunities to all its employees
Health & Wellness benefits
Possibility of Home office and Flexibility in line with your job responsibilities
Foreign Language classes offered by the company
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
You can use Relocation Bonus (for non-Iasi Resident)
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs