- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Timisoara
- Salary To be determined
Since 2006, Continental Engineering Services (CES) has been a globally operating company, offering engineering services.
CES develop new products through a ‘clean sheet of paper’ approach and as a subsidiary of Continental AG, also modify tested high-volume components from the Continental AG product portfolio.
CES has diversified from the automotive sector into other industry sectors, including aerospace, agriculture, medical, marine and rail transport engineering, allowing them to benefit from our technological expertise.
The segment "Interior Electronic Functions" within CES develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles:
- Instrument Clusters, Head Up Displays
- Haptic Controls
- Driver monitoring cameras / Gesture recognition
- Connected car components (Head units, Telematic gateways and Antennas, Remote diagnostics) / Android / iOS development
- Convenient driving components (Seating and door control devices, Body Control Modules, Climate controls, Access systems)
- Remote diagnostics
As a VR Software Developer you will be responsible for:
- Adaptation of interior products to VR content;
- Development of virtual reality scenarios;
- Implementation of SW requirements;
- Providing new VR features to our products;
- Reliable estimation for tasks.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics);
- C++/C# programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of Unity;
- Basic knowledge of Oculus usage;
- Ability to analyze and understand requirements;
- Creative/analytical thinking;
- Quality oriented person with good communication skills;
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Passion to Win
- Freedom to Act
- For One Another
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Well-being programs