What youll do?
Youll build the APIs, services, and infrastructure behind our GraphQL libraries and developer tools and you will translate the UI/UX design wireframes into React and React-Native components that will produce visual elements of the application.
Basically, you will create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function. They also structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
What should you have?
- +3 years of experience working as a Full Stack Developer;
- you have previously worked with Node.Js and React.Js;
- familiarity with GraphQL, Apollo, Typescript, Jest, Docker, Elasticsearch.
- Youll be fairly compensated (14-25E/h depending on experience)
- Exciting work for international clients
- You can work from anywhere!
- Youll have a flexible schedule
Interested? Apply now, we're looking forward to meeting you!
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Wide variety of projects (internal mobility)
- Get rapid career growth
- Learning budget and platforms