- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Our Exciting Opportunity
Dear Graduates: are you looking at graduate Programs and just finding the same thing over and over again?
Do you have a technical degree or are you passioned about technology?
Do you want to make an impact and inspire change through the power of technology?
At Ericsson Romania we are looking for high-caliber and ambitious graduates with a keen interest in problem-solving and who are keen to develop their skillset through continuous personal and professional development through our Graduate Program.
- Responsible for the coordination, support, management, and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Constitutes first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers.
- Responsible for opening of customer trouble tickets and to receive orders request, in various types of applications.
- Detect any events related to specific services performance or quality provided to the customer, to report them and act accordingly, to tackle them.
- Initiate functional issues of incidents, trend analysis of end user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems.
- Actively participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements or passionate about technology and 5G.
- Proficient in English and other language request by project - written and spoken.
- Ability to react quickly, communication and collaboration.
- Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, advising, helping, and developing others, tact, understanding, ambition, self-confidence.
- Analytical technical thinking.
What´s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, outstanding career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Pay & Recognition
- Constant Improvement
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Video Interview
- Technology Assessment
- Group Assessment