- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Project-based
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Are you interested to…
- Become a jack-of-all trades in community management in a promising tech startup?
- Learn and deeply understand FinTech innovation at a fast pace, steps in front most of the financial service industry experts?
You might fit with us!
We are looking for a FinTech Community Coordinator (Project Based position)
She/He will be the owner of our community engagement efforts with fintechs and banks in order to generate company’s momentum.
- Events management
- Take over and coordinate in all phases and aspects community events organised or in which the company is involved as co-organiser
- Meet-ups (e.g. Open Banking Meet-up - our own series of events with the community)
- Hackathons (e.g. Open Banking Hackathon - our bi-annual 2 days innovation event)
- Joined events with partners or other communities
- Online presence and community engagement
- Design content strategy to engage with the FinTech and Banking community in CEE Region
- Curate or create content to increase community engagement
- Coordinate with the Growth Coordinator on communication plan and channels
- Innovate engagement tactics
- Creates context and design journey to engage with the community
- Propose new strategies and tactics, new event concepts, new content designs and style
- Experiment and make standards for others to follow
What we expect from you:
- Initiative attitude.
- Take care of things without waiting for tasks.
- Be independent and make everything awesome.
- Be prepared to fail but make all the humanly possible effort to succeed.
- Learn from mistakes and make it better next time.
- Past Experience in coordinating end to end projects and events with track record and recommendations available.
- Fluency in Romanian and English, at least. Fluency means speaking and writing correctly and liking to communicate in both forms.
- Learning Drive: A good understanding and passion for digital, technology-driven and (ideally) financial industry products, business models and ecosystems.
- But most important of all, the drive to continuously learn in the industry our team is set to be the leader.
- Easy going with people - Open and straightforward.
- Preference of real interaction with people vs online communication.
- Fearless, tactful and warm in addressing, in person, with any type of stakeholders - from C-level managers at a partner/customer companies to students trying to engage with our company or the FinTech area, from media journalists to high level officials in financial regulatory institutions.
You might stand out if … (this is ideal, we encourage you to apply even not checking the boxes below):
- Know an additional language from CEE (Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc.)
- Have previous experience and knowledge in banking or FinTech Have track record with startup events
- You are recommended by a trusted partner in the startup/fintech scene
In return you will get:
- Opportunity to be an early teamplayer with Finqware and join our journey in a space where no Romanian venture walked before.
- Earn your living by doing exciting projects, with cool people and learning opportunities on the way
- Have real international exposure and communication with worldwide communities in fintech and financial services.
- The first project we want you to be engaged with and make it happen is the “Open Banking Hackathon - CEE edition” which takes place on 14-15 March 2020.
Send your CV and a cover letter describing what attracts you to this position at [email protected]
If you are a good fit, you will hear from us and meet for a coffee.
- Ne cunoastem si vedem daca ne potrivim
- Batem palma si dam drumul la primul proiect