Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Data is a game-changer. It’s all around us. Implementing a uniform approach as to how we manage data throughout the bank allows us to enhance the customer experience, lower IT operational costs, and swiftly and correctly report to external regulators.
Data management can help our customers and our organization unlock new potential and realize our shared vision of becoming a next generation digital bank.
- Responsible for the platform enabling BI solutions used in ING’s Group Services
- Using Agile SCRUM principles to deliver, maintain and extend the data analytics & reporting platform
- Actively involved in platform automation and orchestration, both from a technical standpoint and a process point of view; focused on establishing and managing Cognos Analytics
- Being in charge for the reliability of the platform
- Proactive in formulating and managing processes, defining how a reporting solution can use the platform, identify risks and issues
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Unix/Linux systems.
- Linux/Unix (scripting, starting/stopping/monitoring services, maintenance, upgrade, back-up)
- Solid scripting skills ( python, bash)
- Operating systems: Linux and Windows
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Manage monitoring environment using monitoring tools like Elastic Search / Logstash / Kibana
- JAVA (object oriented programming) awareness
- Effective decision making / problem solving skills (. debugging, testing)
- Experience with SQL / PLSQL
- Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
- Ability to translate requirements
- Experience with pair programming; Passionate about data insights
- Good team player and communication skills; Fast learner and willing to improve himself/herself daily;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee