- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 700 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Data is a game-changer. It’s all around us. Implementing a uniform approach as to how we manage data throughout the bank allows us to enhance the customer experience, lower IT operational costs, and swiftly and correctly report to external regulators.
The Wholesale Banking Data Management organization has various crucial components, like for example the platform, business data modelling, data services, data governance and also data quality. Our success is dependent on bridging and smoothening the utilization of all these components into our delivery organization. The Customer Journey Expert is well positioned for this challenge.
As a Customer Journey Expert you will take responsibility in making sure data is, through this platform, available for the data owners and data users. This includes having data governance as well as business analytical capabilities in place for the respective users.
- Develop vision and strategy for (elements of) the Wholesale Banking Data Management and Analytics Platform;
- Manage stakeholders by proactively communicating on timelines and priorities;
- Engage stakeholders with opportunities in the market to improve efficiency or time-to-market;
- Provide a roadmap defined by the product backlogs;
- Work closely with other product owners in the data management and analytics platform to achieve the best overall results;
- Translate features that span multiple systems into sliced user stories for the relevant backlogs;
- Ensure business requirements are translated to the backlog by “user stories” (what is needed, for whom and why) and use of scrum teams (how) to realize targets and mission the best way possible;
- Ensure requirements are understood, validated and according to DoR;
- Ensure the product backlog is visible, transparent and clear;
- Prioritize operational urgencies in daily deliveries;
- Work closely with other product owners in the data management and analytics platform to achieve the best overall results.
What you bring to the team
- You have a passion for data (management);
- You have expertise in the areas of marketing, product management, channel and process optimatization.
- You have an excellent spoken and written command of English;
- You have customer focus and customer interest paramount;
- You are an excellent problem analyser and you have the ability to come with optimal solutions;
- You are skilled in communicating complex ideas and solutions and you are open to ideas from others;
- You have initiative in adressing different data related situations and inspire your colleagues on taking action together in solving them;
- You are comfortable working in in an international context, within virtual teams and can interact easily with international stakeholders;
- You enable people to growth.
- You are “MVP” (Minimal Valuable Product) driven, making continuous impact in a complex environment.
- You are transparent, flexible and motivated to make every day a success.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee