- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Who are we?
ING is setting the trend for the Dutch and global wholesale banking industry. Market Risk team is a part of Financial Markets within Wholesale Banking Tech. We develop and maintain advanced (real-time) analytics solutions for internal end users and tools that facilitate processing huge amounts of data.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is technically passionate, solution-focussed and able to design, develop, test and maintain high-quality software. As a Software Engineer you will:
- Implement data processing tools and services based on Spring, JPA, Maven, JGroup.
- Work on the latest technologies with a strong focus on performance, large data sets and real-time analytics.
- Develop in-memory OLAP hypercubes build on top of ActivePivot technology, allowing users to slice and dice, aggregate and join the data from various sources.
- Design and develop automated unit, integration and regression tests.
- Create front-end components with React.JS, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Transform business requirements into functional design, estimate and plan development with your team and the Product Owner.
- Advice the Chapter lead on improvement area’s for the team.
Who are you?
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you. It is never stagnant and we are constantly on the lookout for innovative creative solutions and new ideas. Banking does not have to be boring. Just like your colleagues, you aim to be the best in the class. As a team, you are therefore able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best result.
- Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
- You have a good understanding of Software Architectures.
- You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
Your education, experience and background:
- Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong analytical background, preferably in Computer Science.
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in core Java.
- Work experience in an Agile organization and proven Agile mind-set.
- A good spoken and written command of English.
What we offer
- A full time position.
- An inspiring, informal and professional work environment.
- Nice colleagues, agile way of working and much more to keep you inspired!
- Good environment for personal development.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee