- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 550+ tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
This role is part of the Agile way of working:
• People and interactions over processes and tools.
• Functional propositions over comprehensive documentation.
• Collaboration (with the customer) over contract negotiations.
• Responding to change over following a plan.
Tasks and responsibilities
As the Dev Engineer, this means that you control both the design phase and the actual
development and testing of applications. You understand the entire stack, so that as a Dev Engineer, you can bring applications into production and resolve incidents in cooperation with the Ops Engineer. This means you can contribute to completion of all activities in the backlog.
Your Day to Day
Implementing new Datalake Foundations including the building of Metadata frameworks, integrating and/or engineering new technologies.
Roll-out of the framework in different european countries and offer post-implementation support;
Engineering metadata exchange between Data Lakes;
Enhancing and introducing a maintainable and scalable test automation strategy and implementing this together with the team with suitable tooling;
Integration of new modules/components;
Consulting ING countries/domains on the integration, testing and deployment of the metadata;
Adding new features to the metadata capability
What you bring to the team
• You have an up-to-date vision regarding IT expertise.
• You are able to get all typical and other backlog items from 'to do' to 'done'.
• You have mastered the full gamut of engineering skills:
- Analysis and Design
- Knowledge of scripting on Unix systems is mandatory
- Experience with ReleaseAutomation and knowledge of Testing approaches
- Good knowledge of SQL, good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with IBM Infosphere suite (Information Governance Catalogue, DataStage)
- Continuous Delivery (Compile, Build, Package, Deploy)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) and test automation (e.g. regression, functional and integration tests)
- Debugging and profiling
- Software configuration management and version control
What would be nice to have?
- Experience in Metadata Management is a plus
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee