Discover ING Tech
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions, using the latest methodologies in software development, across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more.
Touchpoint Platform is part of ING’s “Think Forward” strategy to become a truly global bank. OnePlatform enables our producers and consumers to efficiently build scalable solutions and services, aligned across tribes within ING. The Whitewalkers is a squad creating solutions to improve the developer journey of our users to achieve this vision. An example of this is bringing touchpoint to the cloud by creating and supporting a single way of deployment in Azure Devops and running these services in Openshift
- Implement and/or extend the right Continuous Delivery tools and frameworks to automate everything: integration, deployment, monitoring, functionality and performance
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end engineering of testing and automation operations and implement these in an Agile/Scrum way
- As part of a DevOps squad, work closely with the Product Owner, Engineering Leads, business stakeholders and engineers from related teams
- Identify opportunities to automate, bring innovation and contribute to our Technology Roadmap
Occasional travel abroad (Amsterdam) is required.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for passionate IT specialists who love to improve the developers journey with means of continuous delivery but also with unifying ways of deployment and running of applications. You will work with the latest technologies for deployment and running applications like Azure Devops, Openshift and Docker.
Furthermore, we are looking for the following characteristics:
- A strong interest in Continuous Delivery and Agile / SCRUM ways of working
- Understanding of what operational excellence means in a Devops environment and how to contribute to it.
- Experience/Interest in DevOps and serverside technologies is an asset: Linux, Java, and deployment/build Pipelines: TFS(?), Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Ansible, git,
- Deliver on promises while keeping good communication lines with clients and partners
- “Can do" mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership
- A collaborative approach to solving problems while bringing positive energy to the team
- Ability to give and receive professional feedback
- Relentlessly learn and think in solutions, taking into account short and long-term value and impact
- Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
What you bring to the team:
- Academic education: Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent.
- Experience with IT operations in various platforms and environments
- At least 5 years of experience as an dev/ops engineer, exposure to financial industry is a plus.
- understanding of, and experience with Windows/Linux, networking, scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
- Affinity with or interest in banking, and specifically Financial Markets
If you have a passion for IT then we would love to talk to you
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee