- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Area of responsibility
CASY (Central Aggregation Service) is a strategic program aimed to provide a central account aggregation capability, and payment initiation service for all ING Retail units in countries under PSD2 jurisdiction. The CASY solution provides the fundamental solution for the ING units to build money management propositions base on aggregated data.
What you bring to the team:
• A strong interest in Continuous Delivery and Agile / SCRUM ways of working
• A good Linux knowledge
• Solid understanding and excellent working knowledge of the OSI Model
• Knowledge in administrating web servers (Apache, NGINX)
• Experience/Interest in DevOps and server side technologies is an asset: Linux, Java, and some of the Deployment Pipelines: Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Nolio, Ansible, git (Gitlab) along with ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Graphite) and SQL Databases (MsSql).
• Understanding and focus on business outcomes
• Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• A dynamic IT Ops Engineer who can help create and support IT applications and effectively accompany the business strategy thanks to the use of innovative technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• Creative and solution-focused.
• You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
• Passionate about new technologies, and every technical problem represents a challenge you are eager to take.
• Continuously trying to improve in the new technologies environment.
This will be a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments. We are learning every day.
Your day to day:
• The range of tasks includes the following:
• Deploying and running a production system;
• Providing level 2 support for the application;
• Specifying, designing and performing Performance and Acceptance tests (including High Availability and Disaster Recovery Tests) with support from the Dev Engineer;
• Specifying, designing, testing and deploying the runtime scripts (e.g. stop/start/purge/backup);
• Specifying, designing, testing and deploying the rollback scripts;
• Configuring and implementing Monitoring Tooling (for 24/7 monitoring of the Master Control Room (MCR) using the correct Event Alerts, as agreed with the MCR;
• Implementing the security policy so that the system is secure at operating system, database and application server level;
• Understanding and monitoring the entire stack’s technology on which the application runs;
• Performing Incident, Problem and Change Management, including writing user stories for resolving problems;
• Performing Life Cycle Management for the system.
• Maintain Risk documentation up to date
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee