- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 550+ tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
This role is part of the Agile way of working:
• People and interactions over processes and tools.
• Functional propositions over comprehensive documentation.
• Collaboration (with the customer) over contract negotiations.
• Responding to change over following a plan.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be part of a mixed squad where technical expertise will be provided by Group Services and business expertise from Wholesale Banking (WB) domain. The main priority is to implement data quality rules and checks on top of WB data marts.
As the DevOps Engineer, this means that you control both the design phase and the actual development and testing of applications. You understand the entire stack, so that as a DevOps Engineer, you can bring applications into production and resolve incidents in cooperation with the Ops Engineer. This means you can contribute to completion of all activities in the backlog.
Your Day to Day
- Environment setup and monitoring activities on Linux servers used for data quality tools implementation
- Install data quality components (used for defining data quality rules and checks, for remediation process and for reporting as well) onto development and production environments
- Data quality rules and checks propagation from development environment to production – automated deployment using Ansible / TFS
- Performance tuning on servers and on database level
- Integration of new data quality modules/components
- Adding new features to the data quality capability
What you bring to the team
• You have an up-to-date vision regarding IT expertise.
• You are able to get all typical and other backlog items from 'to do' to 'done'.
• You have mastered the full gamut of engineering skills:
- Analysis and Design
- Knowledge of scripting on Unix systems is mandatory
- Experience with Release Automation and knowledge of Testing approaches
- Good knowledge of SQL, good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Continuous Delivery (Compile, Build, Package, Deploy)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) and test automation (e.g. regression, functional and integration tests)
- Debugging and profiling
- Software configuration management and version control
What would be nice to have?
- Knowledge of any data quality tool/framework is a plus
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee