- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation,developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data,Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING is looking for driven IT DevOps Engineers to work on the multi-asset trading platforms. The in-house built high-performance pricing systems,together with the vendor-built trading, quoting systems, time-series database sand complex event processing engines are key platforms for the real-time low-latency landscape in scope of the growing Financial Markets domain.
ING is using this environment to connect to a large amount of trading exchanges, worldwide to offer the sharpest pricing quotes and executions to our clients. Therefor these systems are on dedicated infrastructure in special data centers located in close proximity to the key markets, like Eurex, MTS,etc.
With the further digital transformation of pricing and trading, it is an important cornerstone of ING Financial Markets IT. You can be a key asset for ING and an important part of this journey to make it successful with us all.
You work within a multidisciplinary scrum team. Your primary responsibility is guaranteeing the operational stability and availability of our applications at all times.
The range of tasks includes the following:
- Deploying and running the production systems
- Providing support for the applications
- Performing Performance and Acceptance tests (including High Availability and Disaster Recovery Tests)
- Specifying, designing, testing and deploying the run time scripts (e.g.stop/start/purge/backup/deploy/rollback)
- Configuring and implementing Monitoring Tooling using the correct and agreed event alerts
- Implementing the security policy so that the system is secure at operating system, database and application server level
- Understanding and monitoring the entire stack’s technology on which the application runs
- Performing Incident, Problem and Change Management, including writing user stories for resolving problems
- Performing Life Cycle Management for the system
- Taking ownership of IT reliability and security (Operational Control) and risk
- Propose opportunities and innovations
As part of a DevOps squad,work closely with the Product Owner, business stakeholders and engineers from related teams.
Occasional travel abroad (Amsterdam) is required.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for passionate IT specialists who love to prevent and solve technical problems regarding stability, capacity, and performance of the system. Important characteristics:
- Deliver on promises while keeping good communication lines with clients and partners
- “Can do"mentality, flexibility and ability to take ownership
- A collaborative approach to solving problems while bringing positive energy to the team
- Ability to give and receive professional feedback
- Relentlessly learn and think in solutions
What you bring to the team:
- Education Bachelor and/or Master level in Computer Science or related.
- Self-starter, 5+years of industry experience in IT , experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Thorough understanding of, and experience with Linux/ Windows, networking, scripting languages (e.g. bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools, (e.g. Git, TFS, Maven, Checkmarx, Ansible), monitoring tools (such as Logstash, Kibana, El.Search, Zabbix)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- An excellent spoken and written command of English
Nice to have:
- Development experience of distributed/multi-process applications, and time series databases
- Interest in programming languages (Java, C#)
If you have a passion for IT then you we would love to talk to you
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee