- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Technology Center(ING Tech) is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Following AGILE SCRUM methodology, you will be responsible of:
- Operational support for delivery of functionalities according to business/technical requirements, on time and in agreement with the Product Owner and your direct supervisor;
- Handle delivery – identify, manage and escalate delivery issues and risks.
- Continuously strive for improving both you technical and communication skills;
- Stimulate a culture of learning by doing (incremental)
- Stimulate a continuous delivery culture in terms of services and working conditions
- Support the applications, you are working on, in production environment.
- Support for creating a friendly work environment based on respect, trust and partnership values
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience in developing applications using:
- Proven experience on a similar role for at least 2-3 years ;
- Linux OS fundamentals;
- Security protocols (SSL & TLS);
- Basic networking knowledge & troubleshooting tools;
- Ansible and TFS knowledge is considered a plus;
- Basic understanding of Java programming language is considered a plus;
- Prometheus alerting and monitoring solution knowledge is considered a plus;
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 is considered a plus;
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration( Jenkins pipeline, Ansible, TFS)
- Master's degree level or equivalent through experience
- Experienced in working in a complex environment, Agile methods and Software development frameworks
- Familiar with the DevOps concept. Experience with DevOps teams is a plus.
- Experience with distributed teams is a plus.
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to explain technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- You are customer-focused and communicative, and enjoy working as part of a team;
- You work in a meticulous and structured way.
- You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking - ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
- Strong resilience to stress and constructive and collaborative mindset
- Willingness to continuously improve technical skills.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee