- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Fraud Prevention chapter is looking for a IT Ops Engineer within Global Digital Channels domain of Wholesale Banking. If you want to work at a place where you are in charge of the correct operation of systems impacting tens of thousands of our wholesale banking customers, please read on.
Your role and work environment
As a IT Ops Engineer you look after the availability, reliability of Cyber fraud prevention systems, which are being used for all the Wholesale Banking customers. The impact of what you are responsible for is huge. The field evolves fast and staying up-to-date and exercising technical leadership to help the organization stay at the forefront is of paramount importance.
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization of ING Global Digital Channels. We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Your key responsibilities
- Troubleshooting critical production issues across platforms and applications as required.
- Carry out production deployments, identifying and patching bugs and reducing inefficiencies.
- Building and maintaining monitoring and reporting frameworks as well as tools used to streamline and automate tasks throughout the platform lifecycle.
- Create, facilitate and evangelize automated workflows.
- Provide co-workers with IT support.
- Provide the evidence to cover the required risk controls.
This role will provide the opportunity to interact directly with end users to resolve technical issues. As well as exposure to various technologies including, but not limited to, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Python, Flink, Java, Scala, Tomcat, Docker and production RHEL based Linux distributions.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least one year of relevant experience in a DevOps, TechOps, or SRE role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- He or she must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an operations-oriented mind-set, a knack for technical firefighting, diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of systems administration, software development life cycles, scripting and build tools.
- Experience working in *NIX environments.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language. Bash or Python, but ideally both.
- A desire to learn new technologies and evolve with an ever changing industry.
- Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by/on call outside of office hours.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee