- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
The DWH - Development Engineer is responsible for implementing and testing ETL flows according to business requirements, based on the source to target mappings.
- Development of ETL flows using IBM Datastage 126.96.36.199 according to source to target mappings and to the established framework and rules
- Analysing the environment and source of records
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model
- Perform unit tests, validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirement
- Contributing to end-to-end testing – perform System Integration testing and offer support for UAT
- Peer review of other developers work
- Contributing to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata
- *** Experience with DataStage is not mandatory - we provide training.
What you bring to the team
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database
- Experience as developer in a Data Warehouse / BI environment
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee