- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
As part of the development towards a “Next Generation Digital Banking Platform”, ING Group Services is building a state-of-the-art Data Lake. An ambitious project based on technologies like IBM InfoSphere (DataStage and Information Governance Catalogue), Linux, Cognos and Oracle. Enterprise Data Lake has the ambition to become the single interface for extracting data from all ING domains in one single format.
As Dev Engineer you will be working in a scrum team consisting of a product owner, Ops Engineers and Dev Engineers. The members of the Tribe are in The Netherlands, India and Romania.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying IBM Information Server artefacts, mainly involving DataStage. Maintaining the applications running in our Data Lake including incident management and bug fixing is also part of your job.
We seek enthusiastic ETL engineers with passion for data, knowledge and experience in data management!
Your day to day
- Development of ETL flows using IBM Datastage 11.5 / Oracle DB
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model
- Understand the concepts and the business value of the data that is processed
- Integrate data from different source systems in the Information Warehouse
- Build Data Marts in alignment with the business needs
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements
- Contribute to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata
- The role requires occasional travel to Belgium or Netherlands
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with ETL processes and tools
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts
- Good knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Wiliness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- Enthusiastic personality, enjoying working in a multi-cultural environment
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee
- Apply on Jobful
- Get Matched
- Interview ING Tech