- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
As part of the development towards a “Next Generation Digital Banking Platform”, ING is renewing the data management capabilities globally. The Tribe Data Management realises, as part of the “Unite programme”, an integrated data management platform for the Dutch and Belgian organisations: the “Unite data lake”. This is an ambitious implementation based on state of the art technology.
The ETL Engineer is responsible of loading and integrating data in the Unite data lake according to business requirements, based on the source of record’s specifics. We also provide data to important consumers like Finance, Risk, Analytics and ING Group. The cross-border Tribe Data Management fulfils a crucial role for all Tribes in the Netherlands and Belgium.
We are working in squads consisting of a product owner, technical business analysts and ETL engineers. The members of the Tribe are in The Netherlands, Belgium and Romania.
We seek enthusiastic ETL engineers with passion for data, knowledge and experience in data management!
Your day to day
- Development of ETL flows using IBM Datastage 11.5 / IBM Netezza / Oracle DB
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model
- Understand the concepts and the business value of the data that is processed
- Integrate data from different source systems in the Information Warehouse
- Build Data Marts in alignment with the business needs
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements
- Contribute to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata
- The role requires occasional travel to Belgium or Netherlands
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with ETL processes and tools
- Experience with Data Warehouse concepts
- Good knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools
- Wiliness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Proficient in English (verbal and writing)
- Enthusiastic personality, enjoying working in a multi-cultural environment
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee