- Domain Human Resources
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The HR Admin Officer supports the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources department. HR Admin responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- Maintaining new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgement) and transferring the information to Payroll& Personnel Admin department
- Audit of existent employee files and assuring that they are up-to-date and compliant with the current legislation
- Maintaining records and documents
- Compiling information /data and responding to routine requests with standard answers
- Completing, checking and processing HR related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines
- Responding to routine queries and assist employees and managers with answers
What we want you have
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or other Social Science studies
- At least 6 months of previous experience in an HR department - Personnel Administration
- Systems Experience – Good knowledge of MS Office suit: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,Word;
- Experience in working with HR tools would be an advantage (Charisma knowledge)
- Language requirements: Romanian and intermediate level of English (comprehension, written and speech).
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
What will bring you success in this job:
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proving intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
- Handling a large volume of work and data entry
The position has a 2 year contract, with the possibility of an extension.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee