- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
How do we work
As IT auditors we support the execution of IT Infrastructure, Cybercrime and IT security audits in various ING locations across the globe. We report our audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations. These are presented to ING Bank management.
Travelling abroad is part of the job: approximately 18 weeks per year (divided in 2-3 weeks per assignment)
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science and/ or IT security;
- 3 years’ relevant working experience as IT auditor, IT security consultant, security engineer, ethical hacker.
- Good knowledge of IT processes and controls (e.g. Software Development Life Cycle or Network Access Controls).
- Previous exposure to and understanding of complex IT environments and various technologies. For example, API security, mobile devices and internet technologies, cloud computing, etc.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges.
- Accurate, creative in your solutions and a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this.
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference.
- Customer-oriented, be able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing your objectivity.
- Assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements.
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing
CISA, CISP, CEH, OSCP or other information security certification. If you don’t have them already, ING will support you in obtaining CISA or CISP certification in the upcoming 18 months.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee