Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The RCM team is responsible for operational, IT and compliance risk management in the company. In ING Tech Romania we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- Being part of IT Risk activities fulfillment for local teams where required including:
- Coaching the teams to identify & implement the needed IT Controls;
- 1st line monitoring for IT Controls implementation;
- Laise with external parties or 2nd line - Corporate IRM;
- Together with the team, contributing at improving organization level processes as:
- Business Continuity & Crisis Management;
- Key Controls Testing;
- IT within Risk Appetite program.
- Being part of training & awareness activities :
- Help defining the communication plan in order to improve awareness;
- Provide face to face IT Security & Risk trainings to employees;
- Monitor execution of the training program;
- Liaise with external entities on relevant training needs and drive local adoption of these.
- Acting and advising on Audit & MIA (management identified actions) points - you will provide advice/challenge the auditors recommendations, if the case;
- You will be Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for 2nd line functions on IT Risk;
- You will perform relevant reporting where required (e.g. NFRC);
What You Bring To The Team
- 1-2 years of experience in IT risk management and implementation and review of IT controls OR
- 1-2 years of experience in Ops/DevOps activities and willingness to start a career in IT Risk;
- Ability to communicate and synthesize information to be transmitted;
- Solutions and answers orientation, explanation of deficiencies and finding remedies;
- Ability to overcome resilience to implementation, ability to work in sprints in close co-operation with several teams;
- Agile work experience and mindset;
- Fluency in English (written and oral) obligatory;
- Nice to have certifications: ITIL Foundation, SSCP, CISA/ CRISC, ISO270001.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee