- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Payments, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING Tech is looking for a strong developer who is technically passionate, solution-focused and able to design, develop, test, maintain and expand the functionalities of the Inside Business Portal that is used by corporate clients (operating in 40 countries) globally.
Inside Business, our digital, cross-border banking platform gives clients real-time insights and a single point of access to manage financial transactions from any device. The platform is now available to clients in 17 countries. Services such as Payments, Loans, hedge products are being made available to clients.
As a Chapter Lead you will work on the global Wholesale Banking international banking platform:
- Analysis and Design: Creation of designs, including solution and data models, user experience, and application architecture corresponding to the user stories in the backlog.
- Coaching the team: act as performance coach for the team to continuously improve their knowledge and performance.
- Performance management: review and approve KPI, Orange Code and Stretch Ambitions for the chapter members.
- Continuous improvement: helping the team to improve performance by learning form mistakes and also find ways to bring lessons learned by other teams to your chapter.
- Stakeholder management and Wow: work with stakeholders from different squads to understand and be able to help the team set-up their individual KPI’s and determine the way of working for the chapter.
- Initiating changes to increase the DevOps team’s productivity.
- Recruiting: you will work with HR to find and recruit the best engineers in order to complete the recruitment plan set up by the IT Area Lead.
- Training: Help set-up and then contribute to the Profile Academy program with specific trainings and content.
- Knowledge Sharing: Create or contribute in specific Profile Guilds.
Technically responsible with your scrum team for the solution, from product requirements to development, testing and deployment.
Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: back-end with Spring Boot and Java 8, Oracle, dockerized development, BDD with Python, production metrics.
What you bring to the team
- Java experience (7+ years)
- Scala/Kotlin experience (2+ years)
- Python (nice to have already but it’s a must learn on the job)
- Experience with the Spring/Spring MVC/Spring Boot, REST APIs design and implementation, knowledge about SOAP APIs
Nice to have
- PL/SQL Oracle Database
- BDD/TDD mindset
- Experience with K8S, Docker
- Working experience in Azure Cloud
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee