- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 800 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Area of responsibility
TPA (TouchPoint Architecture) is a strategic program that that aims to provide a globally scalable banking platform by simplifying and standardizing our banking applications and creating a modularly built system.
This architecture is composed of five major components, one of them being the Eventbus Platform, built on Kafka technology, that represents the center of a global event based communication for diversified applications used by ING.
Its aim is to offer a complete solution, safe, fast and easy to understand and adopt, so the entire team works on multiple directions:
- Development - Implement monitoring and management tools for the Kafka clusters using the Java language. Research on new Kafka features and add them to the Eventbus solution
- Operational - Provide and maintain a stable environment for our clients needs. Ensure security, best configuration options, rollback and testing policies.
- User experience - Provide archetypes, documentation, demos or have direct discussions with our existing and potential clients. Talk about their needs and offer the best advices in order to understand and use the Eventbus platform at it best potential.
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
- Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
- You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
- Meticulous and structured; you are able to set up and follow a schedule
- Passionate about new technologies and every technical problem represents a challenge you are eager to take.
- You have a good understanding of Software Architecture
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
- Experience in developing applications using: Java SE 8, Spring Framework & Spring Boot, REST API, JSON, Test automation
- Familiar with microservices architectures
- Familiar with continuous integration & continuous delivery principles and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar)
- Familiar with the DevOps concept
- Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Apache Kafka knowledge is a plus
- Apache Avro, Google Protocol Buffers knowledge is a plus
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee