- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 450 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING Tech is increasing its software development team, in JAVA based technologies.
You will be part of the team that is building the Core Banking API component, a fast and generic “pure” REST API that securely exposes the core bank functionalities from several countries. This component is part of the Model Bank strategic program.
Model Bank aims to deliver a platform that offers all customers the same differentiating experience irrespective of the country they are in or the device they use to connect. Because Model Bank will be scalable, it can be extended to other countries, products and services.
The Model Bank will bring a high level of standardization and centralization to our systems, processes, data and way of working, aligned with other strategic initiatives of ING.
- Writing code in a Java environment
- Excellent product integrator: you package, configure and install 3rd party applications.
- Writing technical analysis and development in Object-Oriented technologies.
- Support for functional analysts
- Workload estimations during the planning sessions
- Advice and code review.
- Pooling and sharing of knowledge on new applications and technologies used
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, acceptance or production environments)
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
- Programming new applications and to making changes in existing applications
- Translating functional analysis into technical analysis and developments, together with the parties involved
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs follow specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Knowledge and experience:
- Relevant experience designing Java backend applications using following technologies, tooling, frameworks.
- Java SE 8
- Spring Framework & Spring Boot
- REST API, JSON
- Test automation
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio/Ansible, Sonar, Fortify).
- Experience working on Agile methodology
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English
- You are communicative, and you enjoy working as part of a team.
- You have a sense of initiative and are creative and solution-focused.
- You work in a meticulous and structured way. You are able to set up and follow a schedule.
- New technology is your passion, and every technical problem represents a challenge.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Structured and organized;
- Able to master new material quickly and independently;
- Communicative, able to actively listen and clearly explain;
- Has outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail;
- Has proven excellent translator skills to translate functional analysis and architectural design decisions into technical analysis and developments with high quality;
- Implements best practices and design patterns;
- Demonstrates accurate estimating skills for development tasks;
- A team player with experience working collaboratively with clients in the development process;
- Strong ability to cope with crisis situations and high availability.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee