- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Area of responsibility
Model Bank is a strategic program that aims to deliver a platform that offers all customers the same differentiating experience irrespective of the country they are in or the device they use to connect. Because Model Bank will be scalable, it can be extended to other countries, products and services.
The Model Bank will bring a high level of standardization and centralization to our systems, processes, data and way of working, aligned with other strategic initiatives of ING.
What you bring to the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
• Excellent team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn.
• You are curious and understand the latest developments in the technical and financial services.
• You have a good understanding of banking in general or you are passionate about learning it. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and can translate these into software with real business value.
• You have strong problem solving and analytical thinking - ability to diagnose and resolve ambiguous problems
• You have a good understanding of Software Architecture.
• You have experience in Continuous Delivery.
The environment is dynamic and we are constantly on the lookout for innovative creative solutions and new ideas. The team is made of skilled developers who like to have fun and work well together.
What we are looking for
• Experience in developing applications using: Scala, Java SE 8
Spring Framework & Spring Boot
REST API, JSON
• University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics or equivalent through experience
• Experience working in an Agile environment, using Agile methodologies and related tools (Jira, Confluence)
• Familiar with microservices architectures, graph databases, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
• Familiar with continuous integration & continuous delivery principles and tools (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nolio, Sonar)
• Familiar with the DevOps concept
• Strong delivery track record
• Experience in building applications from scratch is a plus
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee