- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 750 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
CASY (Central Aggregation Service) is a strategic program aimed to provide a central account aggregation capability, and payment initiation service in countries under PSD2 jurisdiction.
ING units will be able to connect to hundreds of external banks, and on request of the customer ING will be able to aggregate their external account.
Payment initiation capability will be part of this solution, enabling customers to initiate payments from external bank accounts from within their ING app or online banking environment.
What you bring to the team:
You will have a deep passion for people and IT, as well as the following key skills and experience:
- University background in Computer Science and/or Informatics;
- You have 7 years+ experience in development;
- Proven experience in developing applications using:
Java SE, Java EE, JPA, Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience with coaching and motivating team members;
- Familiar with continuous delivery, continuous integration, code quality (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, TFS, Checkmarx)
- Experienced in working in a complex environment, Agile methods and Software development frameworks;
- Familiar with the DevOps concept. Experience with DevOps teams is a plus;
- Familiarity with tools like Confluence, JIRA, Fortify, Git, Jenkins, Maven;
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts;
- Energized to proof that agile can also be applied to a complex and regulated environment. Good communication skills;
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Occasional travel abroad for knowledge build-up and getting to know your colleagues is required.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Azure DevOps is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience with distributed teams is a plus;
- Having experience in financial application development is an asset.
This will be a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments. We are learning every day.
- First of all, you are a passionate, hands-on Java developer;
- You are the former Technical Lead spending 60% of your time on content tasks related to the domain;
- In the beginning you will do the coding, testing and setting up of the (CD/CI) workflows; working together with some customer journey experts, UXers, architects and a product owner.
- You help your team develop through coaching, mentoring and constant feedback;
- Together with your IT Area Lead you set targets for each team member;
- You are in charge of the „how”, - how to build an efficient, high quality solution based on the requested functionality;
- You work with the recruitment team to attract, onboard and retain top talent (guideline HR activities: 40%, Engineering activities 60%);
- You are responsible for HR related activities: 1 to 1 meetings with your team members, performance management, etc
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee