- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
At ING, we work with Agile methods and tools. You will be bringing new business requirements from paper to production using SCRUM methodology, you will write code in PSL and use a no-SQL database. In this role , you will be responsible of:
- Analysis and Design: refinement of the product backlog and decomposition of product backlog items into user stories; estimation of the complexity of user stories and decomposition of user stories into sprint tasks; the creation of designs, including solution and data models, user experience, and application architecture.
- Coding & Packing Configuration: code debugging / code refactoring / configuration of middleware for application use and configuration of applications and packages.
- Programming language: PSL (Profile Scripting Language). PSL is a language that implements object orientated concepts such as classes, methods, encapsulation, inheritance, and strong data typing as extensions to the MUMPS language. PSL is supported by a modern Eclipse-based development environment, with integrated schema and code management and numerous interactive plug-ins.
- Database: GT.M. The GT.M data model is a hierarchical associative memory (i.e., multi-dimensional array) that imposes no restrictions on the data types of the indexes or the contents - the application logic can impose any schema, dictionary or data organization suited to its problem domain. GT.M's compiler for the standard M (also known as MUMPS ) scripting language implements full support for ACID (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, Durable)
- Build and Package: Work with Eclipse, GitLab and Jenkins to build merge and deploy code.
- Tests: creating automated unit tests for user stories; building (automated) functional and production tests.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Interest and desire to learn MUMPS, PSL and GT.M
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Software Developer
- Previous coding experience in one of the object oriented languages : C++ , Objective C, PHP, Java , C# , Visual Basic, PERL , or even COBOL.
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiasm and positive energy
Experience with PSL or MUMPS programming language is a big plus!
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee