- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Senior Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We will deliver a new content distribution platform, using Hippo CMS as the foundation, and set it up in an omnichannel manner, so that multiple channels (ingwb.com, InsideBusiness, InsideBusiness Services, etc.) can use it.
We will develop and maintain Hippo CMS and its needed API's that serve the content to the frontend components in the channels. We will deliver the content building blocks and capabilities, such as Hippo content templates, content search within Hippo, A/B testing module, a translation workflow tool, etc.
All this should technically enable other squads and Tribes to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journey's for both our customers and employees to provide the best possible digital customer experience.
Distribution of content through the means of RESTful API’s for easier information consumption and improved flexibility for content consumption by Hippo Delivery Tier or any other custom Frontend/Single Page application.
As a Software Engineer you will work on the global Wholesale Banking international banking platform:
- Technically responsible with your scrum team for the solution, from product requirements to development, testing and deployment;
- Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: front-end, back-end with Spring Boot and Java 8, Oracle, dockerized development, BDD with Python, production metrics;
- Implementation of Hippo in an Omnichannel way, connecting open and closed environments while using Hippo as one source of truth for content.
What you bring to the team
- Java experience (5+ years)
- Python (nice to have already but it’s a must learn on the job)
- Experience with the Spring/Spring MVC/SpringBoot, REST APIs design and implementation, knowledge about SOAP APIs
Nice to have:
- PL/SQL Oracle Database
- BDD/TDD mindset
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker
- Working experience in Azure Cloud
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee