- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
As a Senior Analyst Programmer you will be a member of an Agile team of Developers and Quality Assurance Specialists, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain: Lending/Non-lending for Individual/Companies.
The project is structured in 3 applications, aggregated into a powerful BPM System, where all the processes are modelled and configured:
- Front Office System (web application used by offices and branches to sell products and services);
- Back Office System (web application used by all users from head office operational departments);
- Call Center System (web application used by users from the call center department);
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
- Participate in technical analysis design;
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
- Be part of a CI/CD environment;
- Work with: SQL, WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.7
- Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
- Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
- Transfer the software from the development environment to the integrated test environment(s) based on the Release Form;
- Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support; develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support (1day/sprint).
What you bring to the team
- Knowledge of SQL Server, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
- Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
- Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business;
- Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Training programs
- Work from home
- Well-being programs
- Discount for Company Products
- Awesome coffee