As a Senior Azure Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge about MS Azure
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer
- Customer service attitude
- Have a solid understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Large scale application deployment and management
- Creating solution architectures for availability, performance and cost
- Configuration management systems (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar) and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm)
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment environments
- Scripting skills
Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team.
Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team. All in all, you’ll have a selection of different ‘hats’ to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.