We are looking for a Mid Software Engineer with Laravel experience to accelerate the development of our gamified recruitment platform.
If you want to create a product that will make a difference in the (recruitment) world - this is the perfect role for you.
What you will do as a Software Engineer @Jobful:
- Design & implement technical solutions for the platform
- Work with the product and design teams to estimate & define features
- Take part in planning new features, estimation sessions and retrospectives to provide feedback on the way the team is operating and how it could improve aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, writing unit & integration tests, fixing bugs, monitoring & improving performance
- PHP advanced
- 2+ years of experience in backend development using Laravel
- Knowledge of software engineering principles (OOP, Design patterns, etc.)
- SQL (MySQL)
You are a good fit for us if you:
- are an independent programmer who enjoys the beauty of best practices & design patterns;
- have experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies
- are comfortable with application development and multi-platform architectures
- have an analytical mind and enjoy solving complex problems
- are a great team player, highly motivated and self-driven
- have the confidence to ask tough questions necessary to ensure continuous improvement
Perks that we offer:
- Possibility to work from anywhere
- Health insurance
- A very independent & motivated team
- Space to learn new things, from Business Management & Entrepreneurship to Machine Learning
- An agile workplace
Why to join Jobful?
Launched in May 2018, Jobful is a platform dedicated to both young professionals who want to develop their careers and companies who want to streamline the recruitment process through a gamified process.
In December 2018 we won the third place at Startarium, in April 2019 we were accepted in the accelerator SAP.io in Berlin, and this Autumn to NUMA Accelerator in NY.
We are constantly improving our platform based on users feedback, and we have big plans for the future.
Apply and let's meet!
- Constant Improvement
- Work from home
- Flexible work schedule
- Bookster subscription
- Additional vacation days (more than 21 days)
- Wide variety of projects (internal mobility)
- Apply to this job
- Solve our challenge
- Meet our CTO & Chief People Officer
- Meet the entire team
- Sign the offer
- Start working in an amazing organization