- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
- Top student in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of English
- Self-awareness and lifelong learning mindset
- Innovative thinking and tech savvy nature
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ethical behavior
- Inclusion & diversity champion
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
- For Better
- Training programs
- Gym subscription
- Awesome coffee
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Well-being programs