- Domain Consulting
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
KPMG’s Governance, Risk & Reporting practice helps financial services clients to navigate the many touch points where regulation makes a significant impact on their businesses. We address all areas of a firm's activities and its interactions with regulators.
Our professionals provide strategic and technical regulatory and compliance solutions to help clients anticipate and manage regulatory risk.
We are currently looking for an additional team member who will be involved, together with the rest of the team in projects such as:
- Performance of gap analyses by reference to new standards, regulations and guidelines issued by local and European authorities
- Development or implementation new processes, policies or solutions aimed at ensuring both compliance and operational efficiency.
- To assist financial services clients with addressing enterprise-wide compliance, including regulatory gap-analyses and implementation projects in areas such as: Basel, CRD, CRR, Mifid, EBA Guidelines, Solvency II, PSD II
- To help enhance the development and implementation of new policies, procedures or processes as new regulations emerge and laws change; to keep up to date on marketplace and regulatory topics and trends, and apply insights during the delivery of engagements
- To collect information and data through effective client interviews, system queries, and internal/ external research; To complete qualitative and quantitative data analysis, present information translated to client needs and provide recommendations
- To develop and sustain strong relationships with client personnel and KPMG colleagues
- To assist with the design, preparation, and analysis of findings and reports, leveraging strong written communication skills; To communicate and present information to clients and colleagues in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- To support internal initiatives and strategic growth initiatives
Experience – Min. 2 years of relevant experience:
- Experience in development (or review) of internal policies/ procedures/ processes for credit institutions, non-banking financial institutions or insurance companies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college/university with a preference for Finance, Risk Management, Economics, or other qualified business-related degree
Expertise/Technical Role Requirements
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework in the financial sector (banking, insurance or investment firms)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent ability to listen and comprehend new content, including concepts, terminology, business operations; knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations associated with the financial services practice
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work with diverse work styles and personalities, manage multiple tasks autonomously, and prioritize changing workloads
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian & English) and general understanding of data analysis techniques.
KPMG in Romania offers you:
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and additional professional qualifications.
- Good career advancement opportunities.
- Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
- For Better
- Training programs
- Gym subscription
- Awesome coffee
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Well-being programs