We assist clients from a large variety of business lines (commercial companies, banks, non-banking financial institutions, investment funds etc.) in understanding and addressing complex accounting and reporting issues arising from adoption of new standards or from various types of transactions (e.g. business combinations) as well as in improving their finance and reporting processes.
We also cooperate with regulatory and supervisory authorities on the implementation of new IFRS regulations and projects on convergence of statutory accounting principles to IFRS.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of accounting advisory projects, including, but not limited to, preparation of accounting advice on various topics, preparation of IFRS and local GAAP financial statements, gap analysis relating to implementation of new accounting standards, as well as on regulations and guidelines issued by local and European bodies.
You will find here a combination of interesting projects to work on, great colleagues to work with and relevant professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an economic field, with an excellent academic record. A Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance would be a plus.
- > 3 years of experience in accounting; experience in accounting and in an auditing/ consulting environment would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and Romanian GAAP.
- Being an ACCA member or being in the process of obtaining the ACCA qualification would also be a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Romanian with a focus on professional reports/ memo writing and use of appropriate business/ technical language.
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard MS Office applications.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Should be very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with an approachable manner
- Should be a self-motivated person, with an enquiring mind, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment.
- Researching technical topics (accounting, financial reporting etc).
- Analysis of accounting and financial reporting implications under national and international regulations.
- Documenting client accounting advice, both on local GAAP and IFRS.
- Taking on relevant roles in advisory projects according to your position.
- Preparing various presentations for clients, including marketing materials and proposals.
- Supporting the team in preparing the risk related documentation for accepting/ continuing new clients/ engagements.
- Maintaining active communication with clients to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction.
- Community Involvement
- Lead by example
- Training programs
- Gym subscription
- Awesome coffee
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Well-being programs