- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucuresti
- Salary To be determined
Business area: Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Start date: February 2021
If you are passionate about customers and technology, this is a great opportunity to learn quickly, solve real world problems and develop a career in the software industry.
Our support engineers are part of the CSS area, which provides advanced technical expertise, troubleshooting and advisories on the most effective use of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services (i.e. Azure, Office 365) and traditional on premises products (i.e. Windows, SQL, Networking, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office) for Microsoft’s most important enterprise customers.
Our Support Engineers serve as the first point of contact for Microsoft’s customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
About Microsoft Aspire Experience Program
You will also be part of our Microsoft Aspire Experience that will give you a unique opportunity to start your professional career with global technology leader and learn from the finest in the business.
We believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact.
We will help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. This opportunity is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. You will be part of the global community, you will gain leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work and realize your full potential.
Using technical expertise and excellent communication skills, Support Engineers are responsible to fix real time issues, collaborating directly with the customers and other support professionals to help customers solve business problems. Support Engineers are great problem solvers with keen analytical skills, who love working with industry leading technologies and are excellent communicators, asking good questions and demonstrating empathy.
- Ideally pursuing or within one year of graduation from a Bachelor or a Master’s degree;
- Excellent command in English/German/French/Spanish etc. - ideally two of those languages
- Availability to work a full-time schedule;
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving;
- Relationship building and good communication skills;
- Project Management skills – ability to plan, execute and forecast actions in advance;
- Passion for technology;
- Client facing experience will represent an advantage;
- Strong analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Please ensure you are uploading your CV (in English) in order to be considered for the role.
- Full time position with real responsibilities and impact from day one;
- Strong personal and career development support within the Microsoft Aspire Experience (peer and mentoring program, trainings, coaching);
- Inspiring worldwide meetings, interaction with peers in workshops and trainings;
- Cooperation with the finest in the business;
- Opportunities to travel and enjoy experiences;
- Tools and knowledge to steer your long-term career in your preferred area;
- Market leading salary package including a wide range of benefits;
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment;
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Learning
- Work from home
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Well-being programs
- Global Career Oportunities
- Work with various clients, sectors & countries
- Apply online aka.ms/Opportunities/Romania
- Recruiter reviews your resume
- First interview scheduled via Skype/Teams
- Final round virtual event scheduled