- Domain Finance & Banking
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Salary To be determined
The Junior Onboarding Analyst is responsible for working directly with customers and internal employees to answer questions and resolve issues while maintaining a high level of customer service throughout all communications.
Job duties involve collecting client information, maintaining accurate data, ensuring regulatory compliance and lowering overall business risk.
This career requires an intimate understanding of the current process, including both customer service and customer verification experience. You will also have a strong will and desire to be customer-focused and engage in providing an excellent customer journey to all users by dealing with complaints and other escalations.
- review and verify the documentation received for new customer accounts;
- liaising directly with clients as required to obtain necessary documents and information and ensure processes are followed reviewing all client records for accuracy, completeness and compliance;
- also observe customer behaviour patterns within the business;
- make an analytical risk assessment of new clients;
- periodic review on existing clients;
- have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams including Customer service, Risk and Quality teams;
- gain exposure to customer on-boarding journey and Regulatory/AML requirements;
- support the direct manager and with the monitoring of clients and ad hoc reporting when required;
- communicate in a timely manner with internal Client Service and Relationship Managers to acquire necessary client KYC documentation for account opening and funding.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Good research skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- 1-3 years working in Customer Support, preferably related to billing/onboarding clients;
- Fast learner and able to adapt to a global company;
- Bachelor’s level degree or professional qualification;
- Some knowledge or a basic understanding of KYC, AML and periodic review of customers.
Would be an asset if you have:
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- Passion for the customer data;
- Experience in tech support;
- Experience with subscription-based products, e-commerce or online payments in general;
- Knowledge in control/risk, Compliance (AML/KYC);
- A good understanding of payment processes (cards & alternative payment methods).
- Customer Focus